download PDF

Abstract

The choice of the electric drive control system is provided by various destabilizing factors due to the nonlinear characteristics of the controlled converters and electric machines, limited manufacturing accuracy and final stiffness of the elements of the kinematic circuits, the complex nature of technological processes as well as incomplete a priori information about the parameters and properties of the control object. In this regard, in most cases it is impossible to achieve the desired results using classical synthesis methods to build control systems for complex technical objects. In each case, a special approach is required to avoid a detailed analysis of the whole spectrum of destabilizing factors acting on the system, all the variety of which can be divided into parametric (internal) and coordinate (external) disturbances. The most complex electromechanical systems are multi-motor technologically interconnected electric drives. Such systems are used at the enterprises of a number of industries (metallurgical, mining, construction, printing, etc.) in the form of transport units in which the electric motors are mechanically connected through the processed product or transmission due to the friction forces of the driving moments to the general elastic traction body. In the first case, the control system is required to ensure the adjustable tension of the belt, in the second one, the drives must maintain optimal relations between the oncoming and escaping branches of the traction body. The article presents the results of studies of optimal control systems of positional electric drive. As a basic device in the combined control system, a multi-channel master model can be used, which forms the master actions that change in time in proportion to the desired change in the controlled coordinates and compensates for the tracking error. If, in addition to the master model, the monitoring unit is used to monitor the compliance of the actual mode with the specified one, the control system will have two degrees of freedom and, therefore, the accuracy of the specified mode will increase.

Keywords

Electric drive, optimization, multi-motor, motor, load change, torque.

Kamil Ya. Shabo

Ph.D. (Engineering), Associate Professor, the Department of Electric Drive and Industrial Automation, Ammosov North-Eastern Federal University, Technical Institute (branch), Neryungri, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. ORCID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-5171-835X.

1. Shabo K.Ya. Sistemy optimalnogo upravleniya pozitsionnym tiristornym elektroprivodom s mnogokanalnoy zadayushchey modelyu [Optimal control systems for positional thyristor electric drive with multichannel master model]: Textbook. Meryungri: Publishing center of TI (f) SVFU, 2015, 56 p. (In Russian)

2. Chermalykh V.M., Afanasyev Yu.A., Chermalykh Т.V. Construction of adaptive systems for position control of electric drives of machines and installations // Izv. vuzov. Gornyi zhurnal [Bulletin of universities. Mining journal]. 1992, no. 10, pp. 73-77. (In Russian)

3. Altukhov E.I., Chermalikh T.V. Algorithmic support of microprocessor control of machines and installations of cyclic action. Vestnik Kievskogo politekhn. in-ta. Gorn. elektromehanika i avtomatika [Bulletin of Kiev Polytechnic Institute. Mining electromechanics and automation]. 1993. Iss. 2, pp. 20-29.

4. Kuo B. Teoriya i proektirovanie tsifrovykh system upravleniya [The theory and design of digital control systems]. Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 1986. 448 p. (In Russian)

5. V.A. Ditkin, A.P. Prudnikov. Spravochnik po operatsionnomu ischisleniyu [Handbook of operational calculus]. Moscow: Higher School, 1965. 466 p. (In Russian)

6. Utkin V.I. Skolzyashchie rezhimy v zadachyakh optimizatsii i upravleniya [Sliding modes in optimization and control tasks]. Moscow: Nauka, 1981. 368 p. (In Russian)

7. Bortsov Yu.A., Yunger I.B. Avtomaticheskie sistemy s razryvnym upravleniem [Automatic systems with discontinuous control]. Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1986. 168 p. (In Russian)

8. Chermalykh V.M., Rodkin D.I., Kanevsky V.V. Sistemy elektroprivoda i avtomatiki rudnichnykh statsionarnykh mashin i ustanovok [Systems of electric drive and automation of mine stationary machines and installations]. Moscow: Nedra, 1978. 398 p. (In Russian)

9. Lipkovskii K.A., Chermalykh Т.V. Adaptive control system for industrial installations with valve motors. Tez. dokl. 1-i Ukrainskoy konferentsii po avtomaticheskomy upravleniyu. 18-23, maya 1994 [Abstracts of 1-st Ukrainian conference on automatic control. 18-23 May 1994]. Kiev, 1994. 428 p.