download PDF

Abstract

The paper presents the results of a study aimed at solving the problem of diagnosing the technical condition of electric alternating current machines directly in operational modes of operation without disconnecting them from the network. For this purpose, it is proposed to use the electric parameters of the stator winding, namely, its active and inductive resistances. It is shown that the use of these parameters as a source of diagnostic information will allow ensuring the reliability of diagnostic assessments, as well as digital processing and analysis of measurement results. A new diagnostic method is proposed, which provides high accuracy of measurements and does not require the use of additional equipment.

Keywords

AC electric machine, active and inductive resistance of stator winding, passive two-terminal network, vector diagram, measuring shunt, selective transformation of signals with periodic weight function, synchronous detector.

Ivan V. Bryakin

D.Sc. (Eng.), Senior Researcher, Institute of Automation and Information Technology, National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Igor V. Bochkarev

D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Kasymbek K. Kelebaev

Director, Bishkek Technical College, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Methods of diagnostics of asynchronous motors [Electronic resource]. Access mode: http://testslg.ru/nauchno-issledovatelskaya-rabota/stati/45-metody-diagnostiki-sinkhronnykh-dvigatelej.html.

2. Faiz J., Ebrahimi B.V., Sharifian M.B. Different Faults and Their Diagnosis Techniques in Three-Phase Squirrel-Cage Induction Motors: A Review. Electromagnetics, vol. 26, 2006, iss. 7, pp. 543-569.

3. Thomson W.T., Stewart I.D. On-line current monitoring for fault diagnosis in inverter fed induction motors. IEE Third international conference on power electronics and drives, 13-15 Julу 1988. London, 1988, pp. 432-435.

4. State Standart 7217-87. Rotating electric machines. Asynchronous motors. Test methods. Moscow: Publishing Standards, 1987. 41 р. (In Russian)

5. State Standart 27222-91. Electric rotating machines. Measuring the resistance of winding machines of alternating current without disconnecting from the network. Moscow: Publishing Standards, 1991. 20 р. (In Russian)

6. Dostov L.I. State and perspectives of development of means for measuring the temperature of windings of electric machines in operating conditions. Power industry. Ser. 01. Electrical machines: Overview. inform. 1990, iss. 30, 44 p. (In Russian)

7. Bochkarev I.V. Measuring the winding temperature of AC machines under load. Russian Electric Engineering. New York, Allerton Press, Inc. 1999, vol. 70, no. 2, pp. 28-32.

8. Rodkin D.I, Zdor I.V. Modern methods of determining the parameters of induction motors after repair. Proceedings of KDPU. Scientific papers KDPU. 2000, iss. 1, pp. 76-81. (In Russian)

9. Rogozin G.G. Opredelenie elektromagnitnykh parametrov mashin peremennogo toka [Determination of electromagnetic parameters of alternating current machines]. Кiev: Технiка, 1992. 168 p.

10. Kovalev Yu.Z., Kovalev A.Yu., Kuznetsov E.M. Sposob opredelenij inductivnosti rassejnij fazy obmotki statora asinchronnogo elektrodvigatelj i ustrojstvo dlj ego realizatsii [Method for determining the inductance of phase scattering of the stator winding of an asynchronous electric motor and the device for its implementation]. Patent RF, no. 2422839, 2011. (In Russian)

11. Bryakin I.V. The method of adaptive reduction. Problems of Automation and Control. 2014. no № 1 (26), pp. 134-143.

12. Bryakin I.V. Metody i sredstva avtomatizirovannogo kontrolya tekhnologicheskikh parametrov [Methods and means of automated control of technological parameters: monograph]. Bishkek: KRSU, 2017. 198 p.