download PDF

Abstract

The article considers scientific and methodological basis of the energy management of mining and metallurgical enterprises from the formation of mathematical models of energy consumption to the operational management of power modes. It reviews domestic and foreign experience in theoretical optimization of technological modes and energy saving. Main features of the energy consumption of mining and metallurgical enterprises were outlined. Original adaptive models were offered to control energy-intensive consumers of electricity; the offered models are based on the theory of fuzzy sets.

Keywords

Power utilities, power consumption, dispatching control, optimization, mining and metallurgical complex.

Andrey N. Shemetov

Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, the Department of Power Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Svetlana V. Fedorova

Ph.D. (Eng.), head of Department of Energy, Technical University of UMMC, Verkhnyaya Pyshma, Sverdlovsk region, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Sergey V. Kuznetsov

Graduate student, Technical University of UMMC, Serov, Sverdlovsk region, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Roman N. Lyapin

Graduate student, Technical University of UMMC, Zmeinogorsk, Altai Krai, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Nikiforov G.V., Oleynikov V.K., Zaslavets B.I., Shemetov A.N. Energosberezhenie i upravlenie energopotrebleniem [Energy Saving and Energy Management. Theory and Practical Training]. Magnitogorsk, Publishing center of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2013. 422 p.

2. Kazarinov L.S., Barbasova T.A. et al. Prediction Procedure of Power Consumption at Industrial Enterprise. Vestnik Yuzhno-Ural'skogo gosudarstvennogo uni-versiteta. Seriya: Komp'yuternye tekhnologii, upravlenie, radioelektronika [Proceedings of the South-Ural State University. Series: Information technology, control, radio electronics], 2014, vol.14, no.1, pp.5-13. (In Russian)

3. Alfares H.K., Nazeeruddin M. Electric load forecasting: literature survey and classification of methods. International Journal of Systems Science. 2002, vol. 33, no.1, pp. 23-34.

4. Filik U.B., Gerek O.N., Kurban M. Hourly Forecasting of Long Term Electric Energy Demand Using a Novel Modeling Approach. Fourth International Conference on Innovative Computing, Information and Control (ICICIC). 2009, pp.115-118.

5. Ghods L., Kalantar M. Different Methods of Long-Term Electric Load Demand Forecasting; A Comprehensive Review. Iranian Journal of Electrical & Electronic Engineering. 2011, vol.7, pp. 249-259.

6. Paoletti S., Casini M., Giannitrapani A., Facchini A., Garulli A., Vicino A. Load forecasting for active distribution networks. 2nd IEEE PES International Conference and Exhibition on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT Europe). 2011, pp.1-6.

7. Gofman I.V., Gospital'nik G.L. Organizatsiya i planirovanie energohozyaystv promyshlennykh predpriyatiy [Organization and Planning of Power Facilities at Industrial Enterprises]. Moscow, Leningrad, Gosenergoizdat Publ., 1954. 439 p.

8. Avilov-Karnaukhov B.N. Elektroenergeticheskie raschety dlya ugolnykh shakht [Calculation of Power Consumption for Coal Mines]. Moscow, Mineral resources Pibl., 1969. 103 p.

9. Belykh B.P., Sverdel' I.S., Oleynikov V.K. Energeticheslie kharakteristiki i elektropotreblenie na gornorudnykh predpriyatiyakh [Energy Characteristics and Energy Consumption at Mining Enterprises]. Moscow, Mineral resources Publ., 1971. 248 p.

10. Shemetov A.N., Oleynikov V.K., Makhnev A.M. The Issue of Calculation of Rated Power Consumption in Metallurgy. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2003, no.9, pp. 142-149. (In Russian)

11. Wayne G.H., Possibility Theory and Fuzzy Sets: Theory of Applications to Energy and Environmental Policy Analysis. The J. Energy and Development. 1991, vol.17, no.1, pp.47-64.

12. Van Geert E., Glende I., Halberg N. et al. Methods for Planning under Uncertainty. Towards Flexibility in Power System Development. Electra. 1995, no.161, pp.143-163.

13. Aliev R.A., Tserkovnyy A.E., Mamedova G.A. Upravlenie proizvodstvom pri nechetkoy iskhodnoy informatsii [Production Management in Terms of Indefinite Source Information]. Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ., 1991. 240 p.

14. Demenkov N.P. Nechetkoe upravlenie v tekhnicheskikh sistemakh [Fuzzy Control in Engineering Systems]. Мoscow, Publishing center of Bauman MSTU, 2005. 200 p.

15. Shemetov A.N., Oleynikov V.K. [ower Consumption Control at Sintering Plants under Fuzzy Source Information Conditions. Elektrika [Electrical engineering], 2003, no.5, pp.24-27.

16. Shemetov A.N., Mussirov E.K., Shulepov P.A. The problem of electric power metering performance in FSBEI HPE Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University. Systems and Complexes], 2012, no. 20, pp. 199-203. (In Russian)