download PDF

Abstract

The article considers the issues of gas reciprocating unit modeling using the structural and functional applied approach of economic and mathematical modeling. Generator simulator taking into account the changing price factor (rate of inflation) of energy supplies for the period from 2014 to 2020. Model development was made for three periods: 2014, 2018, 2020 yrs. and was adopted for optimization of power supply system conditions with distributed generation sources. The optimization algorithm is focused on the special case of Bellman approach (dynamic programming method) and made in the form of software program KATRAN.

Keywords

Gas reciprocating unit, optimal power supply system condition, combined heat production unit, power center, power-supply system, generation, distributed generation source.

Dmitriy E. Varganov

Project engineer, LLC "YUGRAENERGO", Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Aleksandra V. Varganova

Assistant Professor, Industrial Power Supply Systems Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Inna I. Barankova

D.Sc. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Informatics and Information Security Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Kornilov G.P., Karandaev A.S., Nikolaev A.A., Shemetov A.N. et al. Kompensiruyushchie ustroystva v sistemakh promyshlennogo elektrosnabzheniya [Reactive Power Compensators in Industrial Power Supply Systems]. Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University Publ., 2012. 235 p.

2. Kornilov G.P., Shemetov A.N., Osipov A.V. Modern Problems in Electromagnetic Tolerance of Power Systems with Abruptly Variable and Nonlinear Load. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Scientific and Technical Journal. Russian Electromechanics], 2006, no. 4, pp. 89-93. (In Russian)

3. Krupenev D.S., Applying Average Dual Estimations in Algorithm for Optimal Reliability of Electric Power System. Upravlenie bol'shimi sistemami [Large-Scale Systems Control], 2015, no. 54, pp. 166-178. (In Russian)

4. Krupenev D.S., Perzhabinskii S.M. Adequacy Optimization Algorithm of Electric Power Systems. Izvestiya Rossiyskoy akademii nauk. Energetika [Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy], 2014, no. 2, pp. 96-106. (In Russian)

5. Vaskovskaya T.A. New Decomposition of Price on Deposits of Price Forming Request in Power System Optimization. Elektrichestvo [Electrical Technology Russia], 2015, no.7, pp. 21-31. (In Russian)

6. Vaskovskaya T.A. Possibility of controlling nonregulated prices in the electricity market by means of varying the parameters of a power system. Thermal Engineering. 2014, no.13, pp.977-980.

7. Shcherbich V., Shcherbich E., Radchenko V. Programs for Optimization of Load Distribution between Power Plants and Calculation of Equivalent Energy Characteristics of Beryozovskaya GRES. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy i energeticheskikh ob"edineniy SNG. Energetika [Proceedings of CIS higher education institutions and power engineering associations], 2013, no.2, pp.57-69. (In Russian)

8. Pitolin V. Application of Imitating Model for Optimization of Parameters of Thermal Power Plant in the Structure of Electric power system. Vestnik Polotskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Seriya S: Fundamental'nye nauki [Herald of Polotsk state University. Series C: basic science], 2013, no.4, pp. 40-45. (In Russian)

9. Bakunov R.R., Mechonoshin A.S. Structure Optimization of Power Resources Management Systems. Innovatsionnye protsessy v issledovatel'skoy i obrazovatel'noy deyatel'nosti [Innovation processes in research and educational activities], 2013, no. 1, pp. 20-22.

10. Borisov G.A., Kukin V.D. Evolutionary Algorithm for Optimization of Power Distribution Network. Uchenye zapiski petrozavodskogo gosudarstvennogo uni-versiteta. Seriya: estestvennye i tekhnicheskie nauki [Proceedings of Petrozavodsk state university], 2012, no. 2, pp. 67-70. (In Russian)

11. Fursanov M. Introduction in Optimization of Open Electrical Circuits for Discrete Parameters. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy i energeticheskikh ob"edineniy SNG. Energetika [Proceedings of CIS higher education institutions and power engineering associations], 2012, no. 3, pp. 13-22. (In Russian)

12. Meta-heuristics optimization algorithms in engineering, business, economics, and finance / Voropai N.I., Gamm A.Z., Glazunova A.M., Etingov P.V., Kolosok I.N., Korkina E.S., Kurbatsky V.G., Sidorov D.N., Spiryaev V.A., Tomin N.V., Zaika R.A., Bat-Undraal B. 2012. 615 p.

13. Voropai N.I., Zorkaltsev V.I. Optimization models and methods developed at the energy systems institute. International journal of energy optimization and engineering. 2013, no.4, pp. 1-15.

14. Marinović M., Makajić-Nikolić D., Stanojević M. Optimization in day-ahead planning of energy trading. Journal of applied engineering science. 2013, no.4, pp. 201-208.

15. Sokolnikova T.V. Energy storage modeling and optimization for Smart Grid. Res electricae magdeburgenses. 2012, pp.91-99.

16. Khorol'skiy V.Ya. , Zhdanov V.G. , Logacheva E.A. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie zadach optimizatsii avtomatizirovannogo upravleniya deyatel'nost'yu energeticheskikh sluzhb sel'skokhozyaystvennykh predpriyatiy [Mathematical modeling of optimization task of activity energy service commercial unit automated control]. Stavropol, LLC Veteran Publ., 2014. 116 p.

17. Varganova A.V., Panova E.A., Kurilova N.A., Nasibullin A.T. Mathematical modeling of synchronous generators in out-of-balance conditions in the task of electric power supply systems optimization 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems (MEACS), Tomsk, Russia, 2015. Available at: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/ articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnu mber=7414907&url=http3A%2F%2Fieeexplore.ieee.org%2Fstamp%2Fstamp.jsp%3Ftp%3D%26 arnumber%3D7414907.

18. Malafeev A.V., Kochkina A.V., Igumenshchev V.A., Varganov D.E., Kovalev A.D. Optimizatsiya ustanovivshikhsya rezhimov promyshlennykh sistem elektrosnabzheniya s raznorodnymi generiruyu-shchimi istochnikami pri reshenii zadach srednesrochnogo planirovaniya [Optimization of Steady-State of Power System With Diverse Generating Sources for Task Intermediate-Term Planning]. Magnitogorsk, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University Publ., 2013. 112 p.

19. Wartsila.com: Wärtsilä Oyj Ab. Finland. Available at: http://www.wartsila.com.

20. Уровень-инфляции.рф. Russian Federation. Available at: Уровень-инфляции.рф.

21. Kochkina А.V. Application of Dynamic Programming to Solve Optimum Distribution of Power Between the Heterogeneity of Auxiliary Power Generation Source of Ferrous Metallurgy Enterprises. Nauka i proizvodstvo Urala [Science and Production of the Ural], 2012, no.8, pp. 204-209. (In Russian)

22. Igumenshchev V.A.., Malafeev A.V., Gazizova O.V., Kondrashova Yu.N., Kochkina A.V., Panova E.A. KATRAN 7.0. State Registration Certificate of Software Application. RU 2013616847, no.2013616847, 2013.

23. Kochkina A.V., Malafeev A.V., Kurilova N.A., Netupskiy R.P. Turbo-generator and boiler techno-economic models obtaining of industrial power plant. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2013, no. 21, pp. 247-252. (In Russian)

24. Panova E.A., Savel'eva K.S., Kochkina A.V. Evaluation of operation acceptability of the industrial enterprises domestic power plants synchronous generators in case of electric equipments' incremental repair of the subtransmission network under normal and optimum operation condition. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2013, no. 21, pp. 214-220. (In Russian)

25. Kochkina A.V., Malafeev A.V., Varganov D.E., Kurilova N.A., Dubina I.A. Optimization methodology of industrial electrical power systems operating condition. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2014, no. 3 (24), pp. 49-53. (In Russian)

26. Varganov D.E., Varganova A.V. Cost callculation of working steam in terms of industrial thermal power stations. Elektrotekhnicheskie sistemy i kompleksy [Electrotechnical Systems and Complexes], 2016, no. 1 (30), pp. 24-28. (In Russian)