doi 10.18503/2311-8318-2016-1(30)-24-28

download PDF

Abstract

The article is concerned with the issues of original procedure of working steam prime cost calculation of industrial thermal power station taking into account characteristics of cycle arrangement, heat and power load, boiler operation using coal-gas blend. This approach makes it possible to calculate the cost of 1 ton of working steam taking into consideration the primary energy source costs, salary budget and auxiliaries. Steam boiler parameter chart, cost parameters of energy sources and the power station are used as bench-mark data. The obtained values of working steam prime cost are essential for developing technical and economical models of steam boilers and turbogenerators to provide internal optimization of heat and power energy consumption. Results implementation of optimization in terms of industrial power plant makes it possible to calculate the cost effective consumption of energy resources and to cut the total energy costs.

Keywords

Power station, working steam, prime cost of steam, parameter chart, steam boiler, generating set, energy source, salary budget, coal, natural gas, electrical energy, thermal load, energy resources consumption.

Varganov Dmitrij Evgenyevich – project engineer, LLC “YUGRAENERGO”, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Varganova Aleksandra Vladimirovna – Assistant Professor, Industrial Power Supply Systems Department, Nosov Magnito-gorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

1. Sergeev P.A., Neshporenko E.G. Uluchshenie proizvoditelnosti i snizhenie energoyemkosti domennogo proizvodstva chuguna [Productivity Improvement and Reduction of Energy Consumption in Cast Iron Production in Blast Furnac-es], Science and Production of the Ural, 2015, no 11, pp. 42-46.

2. The Russian Federation. Laws and Acts. Ob energosberezhenii i o povyshenii energeticheskoi effektivnosti i o vnesenii izmeneniy v otdelnye zakonodatelnye akty rossiyskoi federatsii [Energy-Savings, Energy Efficiency Improvement and Introduction of Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation], Moscow, 2001, 46 p.

3. Nikiforov G.V., Oleinikov V.K., Zaslavets B.I., Shemetov A.N. Upravlenie energopotrebleniem i energosberezhenie. Teoriya i praktika [Load Management and Energy Saving. Theory and Practice], Magnitogorsk, 2013, 422 p.

4. Nikiforov G.V., Oleinikov V.K., Shemetov A.N. Ob optimalnykh rezhimah elektropotrebleniya v usloviyah metallurgicheskogo proizvodstva [Optimum Modes of Electricity Consumption in Conditions of Metallurgical Production], Electrical engineering. 2002, no.3, pp. 9-13.

5. Nikiforov G.V. Energosberezhenie: kontseptsiya proizvoditelya energii i pozitsiya energoyemkogo partnyera i potrebitelya [Energy-Saving: Power Generator Conception and Energy-Intensive Partner and Consumer Position], Power Engineer, 1999, no 8, pp. 5-6.

6. Malafeev A.V., Khlamova A.V., Krasnov M.I. Optimizatsiya zagruzki generatorov sobstvennykh elektrostantsiy OAO “MMK” s uchyetom poter aktivnoy moschnosti v raspredelitelnoy seti putyem dekompozitsii obschey zadachi [Generator Optimal Loading of JSC “MMK” Power Station using Decomposition of General Problem Taking into Account Active-Power Losses in Power Network], Head power engineer, 2011, no.3, pp. 54 – 57.

7. Levit G.T. Rezhimnye karty i optimizatsiya upravleniya kotelnymi ustanovkami [Parameter Charts and Optimal Control of Boiler], Power Technology and Engineering, 1998. no.5, pp. 26-32.

8. Abdurashitov Sh.V. Rezervy povysheniya ekonomichnosti energoblokov 300 MVt [Power-Generating Unit 300 MW Efficiency Enhancement Potential], Power engineer, 1974, no.3. pp. 6-7.

9. Blinov A.Ia. Obespechenie kompleksnykh mer po uluchsheniyu tekhniko-ekonomicheskikh pokazateley elektrostantsii [Complex Measure to Improve Technical and Economic Indicator of Power Station], Power engineer, 1975. no.2, pp. 6-8.

10. Vilenskii Iu.A. Povyshenie ekonomichnosti TETs [Gain in Performance of TPP], Power engineer, 1974, no.5, p. 10.

11. Golyshev L.V., Dovgoteles G.A. Optimizatsiya rezhimov podachi pyli vysokimi kotsentratsiyami pri szhiganii uglya Ash v kotle TPP-210A [Fuel Inlet Massive Concentration Optimal Conditions under ASh Coal Combustion Using TPP-210A Boiler], Power Technology and Engineering, 2007, no.3, pp. 34-38.

12. Avdeev A.F. Ekonomnoe szhiganie topliva – vazhneishee uslovie effektivnosti energetiki [Economical Fuel Consumption as Critical Factor of Energy Efficiency], Power engineer, 1976, no.6, pp. 1-3.

13. Sushon S.P., Zavalko A.G. Perspektivy povysheniya urovnya ispolzovaniya VER [Possibilities of Utilization Level Increase of Secondary Energy Resources], Industrial Power En-gineering, 1983, no.4, pp. 2-4.

14. Malafeev A.V., Khlamova A.V., Koptsev L.A. Analiz optimalnykh rezhimov raboty turbogeneratorov sobstvennykh elektrostantsiy OAO “Magnitogorskiy metallurgicheskiy kombinat” [Optimal Conditions Analysis of Operation of Power Station Turbo - Generators of JSC “MMK”], Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnysh Zavedeniy. Elektromekhanika, 2011, no.4, pp. 111-114.

15. Kochkina А.V. Primenenie metoda dinamicheskogo programmirovaniya dlya resheniya zadach optimalnogo raspredeleniya aktivnykh moschnostey mezhdu raznorodnymi generiruyuschimi istochnikami sobstvennykh elektrostantsiy predpriyatiy chyernoy metallurgii [Application of Dynamic Pro-gramming to Solve Problem of Optimum Distribution of Active Power between Heterogeneous Power Generation Sources of Ferrous Metallurgy Enterprises], Science and Production of the Ural, 2012, no.8, pp. 204-209.

16. Malafeev A.V., Gazizova O.V., Kochkina A.V., Grinchak E.A. Analiz staticheskoi ustoichivosti sinkhronnykh generatorov [Analysis of Static Stability of Synchronous Generators], Head Power Engineer, 2013, no.7, pp. 17 – 25.

17. Belyaev N.A., Korovkin N.V., Frolov O.V., Chudnyi V.S. Methods for Optimization of Power-System Operation Modes, Russian Electrical Engineering, 2013, no.2, pp. 74-80.

18. Frauendorfer K., Glavitsch H., Bacher R., Optimazation in Planning and Operation of Electric Power Systems, Lecture Notes of the SVOR/ASRO Tutorial Thun, Switzerland, 1992, 365 p.

19. Igumenshhev V.A., Malafeev А.V., Gazizova О.V., Kondrashova Yu.N., Kochkina А.V., Panova E.А. State Registration Certificate of Software Application “Software Application “KATRAN 7.0” RU 2013616847, №2013616847, Bul. no 3.

20. Malafeev A.V., Kochkina A.V., Igumenshhev V.A., Varganov D.E., Kovalev A.D. Optimizatsiya ustanovivshikhsya rezhimov promyshlennykh sistem elektrosnabzheniya s raznorodnymi generiruyuschimi istochnikami pri reshenii zadach srednesrochnogo planirovaniya [Optimization of Steady- State Modes of Industrial Power Systems with Diverse Generating Sources to Solve Medium-Term Planning Tasks], Magnitogorsk, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2013, 112 p.

21. Grigoriev V.A., Zorin V.M. Teploenergetika i teplotekhnika. Obschie voprosy [Thermal Engineering and Thermal Technology. Generic Issues.], reference book. Moscow, Energoatomizdat, 1987, 465 p.