download PDF

Abstract

Results of experimental and theoretical studies and the application of the developed technology requirements for the layout machine electric drive of the mill ISF 5 OJSC "MMK-METIZ" are given. A method of calculating the set value for torque of the layout machine electric drive in order to maintain tension between the layout machine and the shaping stand at a given level was developed. The authors developed a functional diagram and an algorithm of layout machine electric drive control system for calculating of set value for torque, which make it possible to ensure the required quality of the reinforcing wire profile. The developed algorithm of the layout machine electric drive control system maintains tension before the shaping stand at a given level when the radius of the wire coil changes, controls wire diameter and technological conditions of reinforcement production.

Keywords

Reinforcement, depth of cuts, electric drive, layout machine, control system, algorithm.

Safin Ildar Rafkatovich – a post-graduate student of Electronics and Microelectronics Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Lukyanov Sergej Ivanovich – D.Sc. (Eng.), Professor, Director of the Power Engineering and Automated Systems Institute, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Bodrov Eugenii Eduardovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), Associate Professor, Electronics and Microelectronics Department, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Safin I.R., Lukyanov S.I., Bodrov E.E. Issledovanie vliyaniya parametrov nastroyki elektroprivodov stana ISF 5 na kachestvo produkcyi [Research of the electric drive settings influence on product quality at ISF5 production line] // Elektrotekhnicheskie komplexy I sistemy [Electro technical complexes and systems]. Magnitogorsk: Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2013, vol. 21, pp. 33-40.

2. PC WIRE LINE ISF5, Ilalia, Mario Frigerio S.p.A, 2006. 166 p.

3. Safin I.R. Razrabotka sistemy upravleniya natyazheniem razmotochnogo apparata linii po proizvodstvu armaturnoy stali s tselyu povysheniya kachestva produkcyi [Development of tension control system of layout machine for production of reinforcing steel in order to improve product quality]. Proceedings of the IX International Youth Conference "Tinchurin’s reading". Kazan, KGEU, 2014, vol. 1, pp. 400-401.

4. Safin I.R., Lukyanov S.I., Bodrov E.E. Razrabotka matimaticheskoy modeli ochaga deformacyi rolikovoy kleti profiilirovaniya stana ISF 5 staleprovolochno-kanatnogo ceha OJSC "MMK-METIZ" [Development of a mathematical model of deformation zone of roller cage profiling mill ISF 5 steel wire rope plant OJSC "MMK-METIZ"]. Intellectual energy system: proceedings of the I International Youth Forum, 2013, vol. 2, pp. 190-194.

5. Lukyanov S.I., Panov A.N., Vasilev A.E. Osnovy inzhenernogo eksperimenta [Basics of the engineering experiment]. Magnitogorsk, MGTU, 2006. 94 p.

6. Radionov A.A., Karandaev A.S. [Avtomatizirovannyy elektroprivod namotochno-razmotochnykh ustroystv agregatov prokatnogo proizvodstva] Automated electric drive of winding – unwinding devices at rolling aggregates. Magnitogorsk, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 1999, 131 p.

7. Radionov A.A. Avtomatizirovannyy elektroprivod stanov dlya proizvodstva stalnoy provoloki [Automated electric drive of steel wire production lines]. Magnitogorsk, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2007, 311 p.

8. Tarnavskiy A.L. Silovye usloviya volocheniya s ispolzovaniem rolikovykh okalinolomateley [Strength terms of drawing process with roller descaling]. Stal [Steel], 1965, no.2, pp. 182-184.