download PDF

Abstract

The article reviews the options for increasing energy efficiency of electric drives mechanisms in hardware industry. The option of reactive power compensation were researched by the example of drawbench electric drives. It was indicated, that the best option for energy efficiency increasing by individual reactive power compensation is the way of drawbench electric drives based on compensated induction motors creating.

Keywords

Energy efficiency, electric drive, induction motor, reactive power, drawbench, reactive power compensation.

Mugalimov Reef Garifovich – D.Sc.(Eng.), professor, Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, Magnitogorsk, Russia. E-mail: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Mugalimova Aliya Reefovna – Ph.D.(Eng.), engineering director, "NMSTU-Energosberegenie+"LLC, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

Gubaidullin Artem Rifovich – Ph.D. (Eng.), senior manager UPKR, MMK-METIZ OJSC, Magnitogorsk, Russia.

1. Mugalimov R.G., Gubajdullin A.R., Mugalimova A.R. Jeksperimental'nye issledovanija jelektroprivodov volochil'nogo stana na osnove jenergosberegajushhih asinhronnyh dvigatelej [Experimental researches of electric drives for drawbench based on energy saving induction motors]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2009, no. 1, pp. 43-47.

2. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R., Gubajdullin A.R., Kretov S.V. Opyt sozdanija energosberegajushhih elektroprivodov volochil'nyh stanov [The experience of creation energy saving drawbench electric drives]. Promyshlennaja energetika [Industrial power]. 2009, no. 7, pp. 11-15

3. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova M.R., Gubajdullin A.R., Kretov S.V. Avtomatizirovannyj energosberegajushhij elektroprivod na osnove primenenija asinhronnyh dvigatelej s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti dlja volochil'nyh stanov [Automated energy saving electric drive based on using induction motors with individual reactive power compensation for drawbench]. Trudy VII Mezhdunarodnoj (XVIII Vserossijskoj) konferencii po avtomatizirovannomu elektroprivodu AJeP-2012 [Proceedings of VII International (XVIII All-Russian) automated electric drive conference AED - 2012. 2012, vol. 1, pp. 541-545.

4. The patent 2112307 RU, MCI 6 H02 to 17/28. Asinkhronnaya kompensirovannaya elektricheskaya mashina [The asynchronous compensated electrical machine]. R.G. Mugalimov, A.L. Savitsky, L.D. Savitskaya. Opening. Inventions. 1998. No.15.

5. Mugalimov R.G. Asinhronnye dvigateli s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti i elektroprivody na ih osnove [Induction motors with individual reactive power compensation and electric drives based on them]. Magnitogosrk: The Publishing House of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University, 2011, 250 p.

6. Mugalimov R.G., Gubajdullin A.R. , Mugalimova A.R. Jelektroprivody na osnove asinhronnyh dvigatelej s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti dlja volochil'nyh stanov [Electric drives based on induction motors with individual reactive power compensation for drawbench]. Elektrotehnika [Electrical engineering]. 2009, no. 10, pp. 22-28.

7. Mugalimov R.G., Kosmatov V.I., Mugalimova A.R. Issledovanie elektropotreblenija i energojeffektivnosti nasosnyh agregatov na osnove energosberegajushhih asinhronnyh dvigatelej [Research of power consumption and power efficiency of electric drives of pump units on the basis of energy saving induction motors]. Izvestiya TulGU. Tehnicheskie nauki [Proceedings of the TulGU. Technical sciences]. 2010, issue 3, part 4, pp. 65-70.

8. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R. Opredelenie emkosti kompensirujushhego kondensatora asinhronnogo dvigatelja s individual''noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti [Calculating of capacity of the compensating condenser of the asynchronous engine with individual indemnification of reactive power]. Izvestiya TulGU. Tehnicheskie nauki [Proceedings of the TulGU. Technical sciences]. issue 3, part 4, pp. 115-120.

9. Mugalimov R.G. Koncepcija povyshenija energojeffektivnosti asinhronnyh dvigatelej i elektroprivodov na ih osnove [The concept of increasing the energy efficiency of induction motors and electric drives on their basis]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tehnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 59-63.

10. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R. Modelirovanie pokazatelej energojeffektivnosti variantov elektroprivodov promyshlennyh ustanovok na osnove primenenija tradicionnyh i kompensirovannyh asinhronnyh dvigatelej [The simulation of energy efficiency options for electric drives of industrial systems on the basis of using traditional and compensated induction motors]. Vestnik Magnitogorskogo Gosudarstvennogo Tehnicheskogo Universiteta im. G.I. Nosova [Vestnik of Nosov Magnitogorsk State Technical University]. 2011, no. 2, pp. 59-64.

11. Mugalimov R.G. Modelirovanie jenergojeffektivnosti elektroprivodov nasosnyh agregatov na osnove asinhronnyh dvigatelej s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti [The simulation of energy efficiency of units pump electric drives based on induction motors with individual reactive power compensation]. Privodnaja tehnika [Driven equipment]. 2011, no. 1, pp. 3-9.

12. Mugalimov R.G. Eksperimental'nye issledovanija energojeffektivnosti nereguliruemyh elektroprivodov nasosnyh agregatov na osnove asinhronnyh dvigatelej s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti [Experimental research of energy efficiency of fixed electric drives of units pump based on induction motors with individual reactive power compensation ]. Privodnaja tehnika [Driven equipment]. 2011, no. 2, pp. 2-8.

13. Mugalimov R.G., Kosmatov V.I., Mugalimova A.R., Gubajdullin A.R. Eksperimental''nye issledovanija energosberegajushhih elektroprivodov nasosnyh agregatov [Experimental research of energy saving of electric drives units pump]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2011, no. 4, pp. 95-101.

14. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R., Mugalimova M.R. Perspektivy primenenija asinhronnyh dvigatelej s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti v promyshlennyh elektroprivodah [Perspectives of using induction motors with individual reactive power compensation in industrial electric drives]. Vestnik Ivanovskogo gosudarstvennogo jenergeticheskogo universiteta [Vestnik of Ivanovo State Power Engineering University]. 2012, no. 6, pp. 114-118.

15. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R. K proektirovaniyu energosberegaushego asinkhronnogo dvigatelya s individualnoi kompensatsiei reaktivnoi moschnosti [For the design of energyefficient induction motor with individual compensation of reactive power]. Elektromehanicheskie i electromagnitnie preobrazovateli energii i upravlyaemie energomehanicheskie sistemy [Electromechanical and electromagnetic energy converters the managed energy-mechanical systems]: proceedings of the III International Scientific and Technical Conference. Ekaterinburg: Ural State Technical University, 2007, pp. 77-80.

16. Mugalimov R.G. Matematicheskaja model' energosberegajushhego individual'no-kompensirovannogo asinhronnogo dvigatelja [Mathematical model of energy saving individually compensated induction motor]. Izvestiya vuzov. Elektromekhanika [Proceedings of universities. Electrical engineering]. 2004, no. 2, pp. 69-73.

17. Mugalimov R.G. Asinhronnye dvigateli s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti i metodika ih elektromagnitnogo rascheta [Induction motors with individual reactive power compensation and the method of their electromagnetic calculation]. Elektrojenergetika i elektrotehnika. Problemy i perspektivy. Sb. dokl. sed'moj mezhdunarodnoj nauchno-tehnicheskoj konferencii «JeLMASh-2009» [Electromechanics and Electrical engineering. Problems and perspectives. Proceedings of seventh International scientific and technical conference "JeLMASh-2009"]. 2009, pp. 149-154.

18. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R. Metodika perescheta jelektromagnitnyh parametrov tradicionnogo AD na parametry AD s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti [Procedure of recalculating electromagnetic parameters from traditional induction motor to induction motor with individual reactive power compensation]. Elektroprivody peremennogo toka: trudy Mezhdunarodnoj 15 nauchnotehnicheskoj konferencii. Ekaterinburg: UGTU-UPI. [Electric drives of AC current: proceedings 15th International scientific and technical conference. Ekaterinburg:UrFU]. 2012, pp. 23-26. 19. Mugalimov R.G., Mugalimova A.R. Tekhnologiya rekonstruktsii traditsionnikh asinkhronnikh dvigateley na energosberegauschie variant [Technology for re-construction of traditional induction motors to energy saving variants]. Mashinostroenie [Electronic Journal «Engineering»]. 2013, no.1, pp. 56-61.

20. Mugalimov R.G., Kosmatov V.I., Mugalimova A.R. Matematicheskoe opisanie elektroprivoda na osnove energosberegajushhego asinhronnogo dvigatelja s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti [Mathematical description of the electric drive based on the energy-saving induction motor with individual reactive power compensation]. Mashinostroenie [Electronic Journal «Engineering»]. 2013, no. 2, pp. 78-89.

21. Mugalimov R.G., Kosmatov V.I., Mugalimova A.R. Matematicheskoe opisanie stacionarnogo i dinamicheskogo rezhimov raboty asinhronnogo dvigatelja s individual'noj kompensaciej reaktivnoj moshhnosti [Mathematical description of stationary and dynamic work modes of induction motor with individual reactive power compensation]. Trudy VIII Mezhdunarodnoj (XIX Vserossijskoj) konferencii po avtomatizirovannomu elektroprivodu AJeP-2014 [Proceedings of VIII International (XIX All-Russian) automatic electric drive conference]. 2014, vol.1, pp. 206-210.